3 Adjectives that Describe Me

Thanks to everyone who commented and shared some words that describe me.

I have to say that I was a little surprised by the responses. Not with the competitive answer because I know that I am very competitive, but I was most surprised that so many people said intelligent. I don't think of myself as extremely intelligent. What gives off the idea that I am? The driven response is also odd to me. I don't consider myself a highly driven person.

I'm a little disappointed (or maybe just embarrassed) that I had so few relating/emotion-based words, but in all reality, that is just not the type of guy I am.

This was an interesting exercise. It has caused me to evaluate more who I am, and who I am presenting myself to be. Anyway, here's a summary of your submissions.

Competitive x3
Intelligent x4
Loving
Goal-oriented
Determined
Driven
Hard-working
Introverted

*Updates
Family-oriented
Wisdom seeker
Techie

1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest