Brenton the Handyman

Tonight Stephanie and I hung a shelf and some decorative letters on the wall in Jake and Drew's room. It was pretty fun. Stephanie doesn't think I'm handy, but I am. I'm just quiet about it. If I let on to my skills to much she'll start making me never-ending fix-it/build-it lists. Then I'll have to go to Home Depot and spend all our hard earned money on tools. Then we'll have to move to a small house, which will be old, so it will have lots of fix-it/build-it projects that I'll have to complete. And the cycle will go on and on until we live in a cardboard box held together by duct tape.

Darn. I guess the cat's out of the proverbial bag now.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How to Make an ISTJ Calm and Happy

Lessons from Mt Everest