Friday, September 10, 2010

Car Hunting

I drive a 1993 Honda Civic hatchback with more than 218,000 miles. As we head into the winter season I'm thinking about buying a new vehicle. The Honda has been great, but I'm getting tired of the sound (hole in the muffler), the work-out (no power steering), and the claustrophobic feeling you get driving it. Not to mention, Stephanie HATES driving it.

I'm having a real hard time deciding what I'm looking for. I'd really like a truck. The problem is that I drive 35 minutes to work and I'm worried about the gas guzzling a four wheel drive truck might do. My other concern is with three kids I don't know I'd be able to get enough seats even with an extended cab. There aren't any cars I'm real interested though so I'm feeling kind of stuck.
Post a Comment