Pictures of My New Hyundai


Here's a couple pictures of my new car. It is a 2007 Hyundai Sonata.

I am not the car buying type. I don't enjoy the search, the test drives, the interaction with salesman and dealerships. I would much prefer to avoid it all together. However, I needed a new vehicle, and I decided it was time to man up. The best part of the experience was having Andrew with me and spending the day together. He did a fantastic job at the dealership!

So far I am really enjoying the new ride. It is quiet, roomy and getting good gas mileage. It all has all kinds of amenities my old car didn't have, such as air conditioning, cruise control, and power windows and locks.
2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest