Thursday, November 04, 2010

One Crazy Moment

Tonight I did something a bit out of character. After dinner and playtime with Daddy at the mall in Burnsville we stopped by Old Navy to do some browsing. Next thing I know I had purchased all the kids clothes for our upcoming family Christmas picture. I spent way more money than I normally would've for clothes, but what's even crazier is that I'm not bothered by it. I think its because a nice family picture is something that my wife has wanted for a long time, and it is time to GET IT DONE.

Love ya babe.

It was really fun how into it all the kids were. Andrew picked out a plaid shirt and clip-on tie combo. He was absolutely pumped about the tie. Izzy took a couple dresses into the fitting room to try on and she angled for some matching shoes (which she didn't get). And even 7 year old Jacob was looking at some shirts and trying a few things on. If they all enjoy shopping this much I'm really going to be in trouble in about 8 years!
Post a Comment