Monday, January 03, 2011

2011 Goals

If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time. - author unknown

On the following list are some personal goals I have set for 2011. However, all of these things will not be possible without the Lord's hand on my life. Therefore I have two goals that supersede all others: 1) Live for God's glory in all I say and do; 2) Live full of faith in the promises of Scripture.

Goals for 2011
1. Read 30 books.
2. Take my family on a weekend camping trip.
3. Read through the entire Bible.
4. Run another marathon.
5. Hike to the top of the a mountain.
6. Buy something for my wife that she really wants, and doesn't expect.
7. Get in a small group.
8. Shoot a round of golf under 85.
9. Lose 30 lbs.
10. Get a new job.

Some tweets to remember in terms of goal setting and accomplishing.
- @: For 2011: Think Abundantly. Plan Intentionally. Execute Consistently. Celebrate Frequently. // BRILLIANT
- @Jarrettstevens: When it comes to Resolutions it's always Who before Why before How
- @eugenecho: "The object of a new year is not that we should have a new year. It is that we have a new soul." [GK Chesteron
Post a Comment