Reactive v. Proactive Living

Mark Batterson wrote in a blog post today,
When I'm frustrated spiritually or relationally [professionally], it's often because I'm in reactive mode. I'm just reacting to the circumstances I find myself in. And that's when you default on life. When I'm feeling fulfilled, it's usually because I'm proactive. I'm going after goals or executing a plan or living out my priorities.
I know all abut being in reactive mode. Living in some of it right now but working to get on the proactive side. Developing a plan takes time and it can be really hard work, but it really does pay off when you feel less stress and have a greater sense of where you are headed.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest