Friday, April 08, 2011

Reflections on Today

- Awesome day.
- Had a job interview that felt like it went well.
- Got a couple $2 six-inch sandwiches at Subway that tasted great!
- Tiger's comeback at the Masters is amazing.
- Lots of great Masters story lines.
- Golf on a big HDTV is fantastic to watch!
- Red Sox take down the Yankees for first win of the year.
- Scored 2 goals in a 7-6 win today during the Christian Cup.
- One of them was shorthanded.
- Thanks Mom for coming!
- Ate Japanese Pan Noodles with my Mom for dinner.  Yum!
- My cell phone is operating like it is on dial-up.
- Ended the day watching Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium with the kids.
- Sad to hear about the retirement of Manny Ramirez.
- I'm hungry.  But it's after 8 so I can't eat.
- My body is seriously sore and I have 3 more games.
Post a Comment