3 Behaviors Which Will Significantly Improve Your Marriage

This morning I preached the sermon at 1st Congregational Church of Waseca in place of my friend Chris who serves as the pastor there.  Waseca Congregational is a very friendly church.  Many of the attenders are elderly, all though there are a handful of young families as well.  I've filled in a few times for Chris and almost every time I'm come there are homemade cookies and coffee after the service.  I love it!

The theme of my message was 3 significant behaviors that couples can implement to improve their marriages by looking at how Christ loves his Bride, the Church.  These three behaviors are: servanthood, enjoyment in the relationship, and showing forgiveness.

You can download and read the sermon here.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest