Another Life Experience

I can't say I am much of a traveler.  I have been to many US States, but my International travel experience in limited.  Right now I am in Guatemala right now visitng my sister who lives here and is getting married here on Friday. 

It is fun to be visiting a new place but it is definately more difficult in such a different culture.  I am dependant on my sister to make plans, communicate with locals and to help me understand the things that are unique to Guatemala.  The language, foods, customs, architecture and so many other things are new to me.  I'm having a great time and I'm excited to participate in the wedding on Friday.   
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest