Details of My New Job

I want to start this post by praising the wisdom, goodness, and faithfulness of my Father in Heaven.  The last six months while walking through trial, have been some of the very best months of my life.  Jesus Christ is worth everything ever wagered for him and much, much more. 

Yesterday I accepted a job offer from Wal-Mart for an Assistant Store Manager position.  That acceptance ends six months of prayer, searching, dreaming, questioning, wrestling, refining, seeking, and learning.  The lessons in faith, trust, and perseverance that I have learned trough my time of unemployment are lessons I doubt I could have learned any other way.  The purification of my spirit and the deepening of my faith are gifts from the Lord that I am extremely grateful for.  The healing and intimacy that has grown in my marriage is precious.

The circumstances of my gaining a position with Wal-Mart are amazing in and of themselves.  God's sovereign hand is all over them, and looking backwards it is so wonderful to see God's gentle leading and guiding and protection from myself.  No doubt, I had my days of doubt and fear, but more often I was filled with a peace and confidence that can only coming from the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life.

I want to thank the many people who prayed, fasted, and shared this journey with us.  Stephanie and I couldn't have made it through this without the support of both our birth families and our church families.  THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How to Make an ISTJ Calm and Happy

Lessons from Mt Everest