Last weekend the family and I went up North to spend some time at my parents cabin. We had a great time.
Here are some of the highlights:
- catching four fish with Jacob
- playing at the park with Andrew
- food and games at the Emily Days market
- touring the lake on a friend's pontoon
- watching the Twins and Women's World Cup
- grilling chicken and steaks with charcoal
- listening to the kids play pinball
- dinner at Happy's Cafe
- preaching at my parent's church Emily Wesleyan (listen to the sermon here)
- lighting sparklers on the back deck
- swimming and paddle-boating in the lake
Thanks Mom for hosting such a fun weekend!
- You can read my mom's recap here.