Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Wife is Racing in a Duathlon - She's Amazing!

Tomorrow morning my wife is participating the MN Iron Girl Duathlon in Bloomington, MN.  The race consists of 2 mi run, 22 mi bike, 2 mi run.  I am so happy for Stephanie that she is taking on this challenge.  Last summer Stephanie did a mini-triathlon in Northfield, but she didn't enjoy the swimming too much so this year's duathlon is perfect.

What impresses me the most is Stephanie's perseverance and commitment to training despite that the fact that she hates running and has felt sick.  As part of her training she ran in the Jesse James Days 5K earlier this month.  I can't wait to pack up the kids and head up to Bloomington tomorrow to cheer her on.  It's going to be awesome!

Run Stephanie Run!
Post a Comment