Thanks Dad!


I had a great time with my dad today cutting down some dead trees behind my house.

It brought back lots of memories of working with my dad at our 5 acre farm when I was growing up.  My dad is a tireless worker who spent his weekday driving semi-truck, and his weeks trying to upkeep our property, enjoy time with his family, and cart use round to the many activities my siblings and I were in.

I am grateful for my dad who taught me the value of handwork, returning things you borrow in better condition that you got them, executing a plan and staying with it until complete, loving your wife, and most importantly, trusting in Jesus and putting your faith in him.

*I'm also thankful for my neighbor who let me use his truck to haul all the brush to the dump.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest