Sunday, November 27, 2011

Trust and Submit to the Lord

Yesterday I attended Eagle Brook Church with my brothers.  It was fun to go to church with them, and I enjoyed the vibe and buzz at the Blaine Eagle Brook Campus.  The verse that the sermon (sermon series called Inked: Direction) was centered on was Proverbs 3:5-6,
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
The pastor shared some insightful word about this text, and I left with a lot on my mind about trusting the Lord, submitting to him, and allowing him to direct my steps in the face of my fears.

Amazingly, the very same verse was mentioned during church this morning at Rejoice Church.  I really don't know what God is trying to teach me right now, but I am doing my best to discern it.  If you read this and would't mind saying a prayer for me that'd be awesome.
Post a Comment