Don't Know Where This May Lead But....

Over the last 6 or 7 years I have had a growing conviction in the sovereignty of God over all the events in my life.  More and more I am coming to cherish the idea that I see only a small section of the beautiful stained glass window God is building my life into.  Though there have been ups and downs over the years, I am continually reminded of God's loving goodness and provision, as well as his directing each of my steps to lead me in the direction that is best for me.

Tonight I had a brief conversation with a friend that planted a small seed of future hope into my heart.  I have no idea what may come of our conversation but I am trusting in the Lord.  The conversation brought up in my mind some possibilities that seem to align perfectly with my past experiences and some of my hopes for the future.  I wanted to document my thoughts now in the hopes that I may be able to look back some day on the great invisible hand of God leading me into the future.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest