3 Questions from Tony Dungy

My brother sent me some notes he took while listening to Tony Dungy speak at Bethel University a few weeks ago.  Here's three questions Dungy posed that I think are worthwhile for all people to consider.

-How are you developing mentally? (what am I reading/learning)
[What am I doing to develop my mind and character?]

- How are you developing socially (who are your friends?) 
[Who am I spending my time with?  Are they making me better?  Holding me accountable?  Challenging me?]

- What are you doing to develop spiritually?
[What am I do to grow closer to the Lord and with other believers in the church?]
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How to Make an ISTJ Calm and Happy

Lessons from Mt Everest