4 Books I'm Reading Right Now

Learners are readers.

I love to read and I almost always have a book with me where ever I go.  Right now I'm pretty busy and I'm not finishing as many books as I want to.  That said, here's a few of the books I'm working through right now.

Crazy Love, by Francis Chan



















Creature of the Word: The Jesus-Centered Church, by Matt Chandler



















Under the Banner of Heaven, by John Krakauer



















For the City, by Darrin Patrick and Matter Carter



















What are you reading and learning from?

SHARE ON:

Hello friend. Thanks for reading this post! If you feel inspired, encouraged, challenged, enlightened, or even ticked you off, I'd love to know! Please take a second and leave me a comment. Have a great day and live well!

Post a Comment