Thursday, January 24, 2013

5 Questions to Deepen the Intimacy in Your Marriage



I've just started checking out this site and hope to get my hands on the book that this couple has written about the restoration of their marriage.  They recently posted a link on Twitter with 5 questions couples can ask each other to help build intimacy in a relationship.  
These are simple questions but they create space for a depth of conversation where love and cherishing can happen.
1. How are you, really?
2. How can I help you this week?
3. What is one thing you’re scared of right now?
4. How can I pray for you this week?
5. What do you wish we had more time to do?
Make sure you read the whole post for further explanation.

---> Your turn
I'm always trying to grow as a husband and man, so I'm curious, what things do you do that deepen the feelings of love and connection with the significant person/people in your life?

No comments:

 

Blog Archive