Taylor Swift and Screaming Goats - Happy Friday

Since...

1) I'm dropping a pretty serious post on y'all on Monday

2) I know everyone is Minnesota is consumed with the MN Boys High School Hockey Tournament (or at least they should be),

....this post is going to be a little on the lighter side.

If you know me, then you know that I love Taylor Swift's music.  For the last two years my wonderful wife has given me a T-Swift cd as a birthday gift.  What an tremendous woman I married!

Last weekend a friend of the family introduced me to the screaming goat phenomenon taking YouTube by storm.  There's some pretty hilarious videos out there to watch.

Then, in a moment of pure entertainment genius, these two wonderful, seemingly opposite things were combined into one!

Check this out and have a wonderful Friday!


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest