Losing Productivity with Old Technology

Anyone else get purchase anxiety like I do?

I need a new computer because the laptop I am using goes so...so....slowly.  During the evening I use Stephanie's laptop, but during the day she needs it at school so I am left with a choice between my ancient BM machine and the iPad, neither of which are great options for typing.

I am considering just getting a wireless keyboard for the iPad, but I think I would like greater functionality for writing and doing other presentation project.  I like the iPad for surfing the internet, using Twitter and using the many different apps that are outs there, but I haven't found a way to be real productive on it yet.

Anybody have any thoughts or recommendations for me?
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How to Make an ISTJ Calm and Happy

Lessons from Mt Everest