- I love the Tragically Hip.
- Wish I could watch the NHL playoffs. Wish I had cable.
- I need to start running again.
- Andrew needs to let me pull that tooth.
- Enjoying some new friendships with the Northfield Citizens Online where I'm a board member.
- Had a good week at work.
- Wish we could spend more time with the Toweys.
- Sad one of my pastors is leaving. Glad to still have the other (and his family) around.
- NBA playoffs is lame. Except I like the Heat. Lebron.
- Thinking about how awesome a Tragically Hip show in Moose Jaw would be.
- It is hard raising a daughter.
- Marriage takes work, commitment, forgiveness and humility.
- I'm blessed to have people at work I can share prayer requests with.
- Crazy how rumors fly around work. Like a high school sometimes.
- Love watching the passion of Alexander Ovechkin.
- I miss playing hockey.
- The Red Sox are playing some amazing baseball.
- Minnesota weather is crazy.
- I wish I didn't have to work weekends.
- I'm excited to preach at the Quarry and and Main Street Moravian this month.
Friday, May 03, 2013
Friday: 20 Quick Thoughts
Filed under Thoughts