Tuesday, December 03, 2013
- We have an office Pig-Out day tomorrow with appetizers and snacks in the break room all day. #theregoesmywaistline
- Had a great night yesterday with some good friends talking theology, ministry, parenting, and life at a local coffee shop.
- Basketball season is underway. I'm excited to watch Stephanie coach and the Northfield girls play.
- Having my best fantasy football season ever. Too bad I'm not in a money league.
- I have had the chance to preach 5 of the last 6 weeks, and this Sunday I'm speaking at Main Street Moravian Church in Northfield. I'd love to have you come!
- Sunday was Isabelle's 9th birthday. She is so amazing and beautiful.
- It drives me crazy how terrible people drive when it begins to snow.
- I hate it when it is raining just enough that you need the windshield wipers, but not enough to keep the wipers on all the time.
- TV really is better on a flat screen that gets HD channels. #BlackFridaySpecial
- Been pondering the plus and minus of expository v topical preaching styles.
- What should I have on my Christmas list this year?
- I hung Christmas lights on the gutter above my front porch for the first time ever. #HandyManBrenton
- My friend Tory has been such an fabulous child care giver. I am blessed by his friendship.
- Dang the Seattle Seahawks look good, don't they?
- Jacoby Ellsbury signing with the Yankees is absolutely tragic.
- I could eat pumpkin pie with Cool Whip every single day and be totally ok with it.