Our First Experience with Traveling Sports Try-outs


Exciting time for me as a parent getting an email like this.
Jake…

Thank you for attending the Northfield Youth Baseball Association’s 4th Grade Player Evaluation last Saturday and Sunday. From the results of the camp, it has been determined that you will be placed on the U10AAA Travel Tournament Team.

The U10AAA Travel Tournament Team Coach will contact you in the near future.

Congratulations!

See you at the park!
I remember hockey try-outs always being so stressful for me and my parents.  Jacob did really well with it, and we played it pretty low key with our expectations.  We're pumped for him and can't wait to watch him play.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How Stephanie and I Celebrated 15 Years of Marriage

Lessons from Mt Everest