Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cool Story of God's Work in My Life



I do not believe in fate.  I do not believe in coincidence.  I do not believe in luck.

I believe in providence.  I believe in sovereignty.  I believe in divine orchestration.

Don't stop reading!  This isn't a post about doctrine.  I'm not picking a fight.  I have a cool story to tell.  Press on good friends!

About a month ago I was invited to the table of a discussion about marketing, social media, web design, and online presence.  I was invited because I had shown initiative, skill and passion.  I was asked my opinion, my impressions, my vision and my ideas.  

It was an invigorating conversation that made my mental and creative energy soar.  

I immediately felt God's hand in bringing me to that place, and I prayed that he would continue to bring something out of the conversation.

Well, that one invite brought about two more, and then came a conversation, and now a new opportunity is before me.  It is so exciting.  God spoke a word into my heart in March about trusting in His provision and not manipulating situations to try and achieve blessing.  He told me to trust in Him and to wait for Him to provide.  At the time I figured it would be in the next few weeks but nothing ever came of it.  So I continued to trust and wait.

I believed in the word He spoke to me, and now I can see His plan coming together.

It is so awesome to experience how awesome Jesus is!  I'll share more details later when all the final pieces are in place, but the short story is that I will be using my passion for social media and blogging in order to help grow a business in a way that will require very little tweaking of my current responsibilities.  I believe God has been preparing this convergence of ability, passion, and need for a long time and that he is going to use it to bring a great blessing to our family.  So cool!
Post a Comment