Monday, October 13, 2014
10 Things Great Leaders Remember Each Day
My little brother sent me this list today. Some good reminders that I printed out and posted up by my computer at work.
1) Be a Great Boss / Leader / Friend / Spouse
2) Respect Cannot Be Faked – Be Genuine
3) Believe in Yourself More Than Others Believe in You
4) Have Fun!!!
5) Make Yourself and the People Around You Better
6) Appreciate People and Give Them the Benefit of the Doubt
7) Be Electricians, not Firefighters
8) Be Engaged in Each Moment, Hour, Day
9) Have A GREAT Attitude
10) Feedback is a Gift. Be a Giver and Receiver
Filed under Leadership