My Radio Interview on "This Northfield Life"

Another bucket list item checked off!


Last Wednesday night I had the privilege and pleasure of being interviewed on our local radio station in Northfield, AM1080 KYMN. I was a guest on a weekly show called This Northfield Life. The show is hosted by Corey Butler and Brad Ness. I have know Corey for three or four years, but this was the first time I'd met Brad. Corey and I first got connected through social media while he was running a local news website called Northfield Patch. He has since moved on from that job but we have stayed in contacted. I have always appreciated Corey's commitment to Northfield and helping the citizens of Northfield stay informed and engaged with what is happening around town.

Being on the radio was super fun! We talked for about thirty minutes and I couldn't believe how quickly the time went by. Some of the topics we covered were how I came to Northfield, going to school at Bethel University and Bethel Seminary, what is happening in Northfield churches, and my experience as a 'journeyman preacher.' I really enjoyed talking with Corey and Brad and felt surprisingly comfortable behind the microphone. Please give the show a listen, and tune into future episodes of This Northfield Life.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Reasons I Won't Let My Kids Wear Clothes with Skulls on Them

How to Make an ISTJ Calm and Happy

Lessons from Mt Everest