One of the reoccurring video segments the DudePerfect guys do is called "stereotypes." Each video has a theme and the guys in the video highlight all the stereotypical characters associated with that theme. Watch the video at the bottom of the post to get a better feeling for what I am talking about.
As a bi-monthly volunteer in my church's nursery I started thinking about the different toddler stereotypes I see each week. I didn't have any toddlers to recruit for a stereotypes video of my own (and I don't know how well they would have been able to act the parts anyway) so instead of making a video I will share a list with you.
So, with no further ado I give you..."Church Nursery Stereotypes."
1. The Biter - kid who bites other kids
2. The Thief - kid who steals toys from other kids
3. The Bully - kid who pushes other kids down or takes over their activities
4. The Snuggler - kid who just wants to be held and cuddled
5. The Napper - kid who sleeps all service
6. The Crier - kid who never stops crying from drop off to pick up
7. The Escapist - kid who constantly disappears and sneaks off
8. The Sicky - kid who is always coughing and who's nose is always running
9. The Snacker - kid who brings a snack cup and eats all service
10. The Drooler - kid with the wet shirt sucking on all the toys
11. The Shadow - kid who sticks to you all service and clings on your leg
12. The Stinker - kid who poops during nursery time every week
13. The Destroyer - kid who knocks everything down and leaves a trail wherever he goes
14. The Pacifier Sampler - kid who always has another kid's pacifier in his mouth
15. The Angel - kid who sits still and alone, plays quietly, shares toys with others, never has a BM, and needs no extra attention (often named Jesus and rides into nursery on a unicorn)